Reconnecting with Your Source
A one-day workshop
This training will help you connect more fully with the beauty and goodness all around you,
and inside of you.
- Reconnect with you core self, your seat of confidence, purpose and joy
- Discover the simple goodness of being right here, right now
- Learn a method that can help you gradually, and suddenly, boycott habitual anxiety
- Apply tools from life coaching to build the habit of mindfulness in your day to day life
Each of us has a natural connection with the power and beauty of life and of the world. Sadly many of us have lost touch with this fundamental resource, and beyond that we have lost touch with the ability to actually get back in touch. However we are not as far off as we might think. Mindfulness can create a shift, a re-set, that helps you tune back in with your intrinsic ability to simply be, fully present with the ordinary goodness of the here and now.
What to Bring
- Meditation cushion or uplifted comfortable chair
- A computer seating arrangement that allows you to be both relaxed and at the same time have a sense of uplift
- Relaxed clothing
- Water and other refreshments
- Notepad and pen
April 9, 2022: A One-Day Workshop on Zoom
- Schedule: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time Zone w/ one hour lunch break
- Fee: $150 USD
Registration is limited so register soon to reserve your space.
*Cancellations can be made anytime up to 48 hours before your program start time and you’ll receive a refund, minus a $15 USD processing fee.
Sign-up for Updates
If the current dates don’t work for you, I’ll let you know when new trainings are announced.
When you sign up for the newsletter your privacy is assured. It’s hosted by MailChimp, which is the industry standard in email newsletter providers. MailChimp and Intrinsic Ease will never share your contact with anyone.